::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

A Day Knocked Out

Was ever thinking if i had a busy schedule to keep but i decided to free up my day to do something rather meaningless, would it be more fun? Waking up again and having all daily routines, it's really boring to have something repeating everyday. This is the second part continuing from the previous post, it's night time now.
Right after heading for the KTM to subang, though it's not my first time ever taking the Malaysian public transport, but still i couldn't keep myself expecting how crowded it would be! (barely gasping for air, HELP~) Thank God i was just riding it to the next station (current station: Setia Jaya). Disboarding the awful train immediately queued for the exit gates, which can be imagined as the slowing-down-machines. A few were not functioning but not too bad there's a guard maintaining the situation, got pass the gate just in a minute.
Took off my bulky hoody which caused me all-over sweating, and hurried to Subang Parade. Upon crossing the road, i found that the traffic was really not letting pedestrians to get to the other side. Out of the blue, an indian lady standing beside me gave an interesting compliment: "Aren't they supposed so stop?". I was like, WOW. Indeed those cars should let the pedestrians a bit, since we are tracking down the zebra-crossing instead of some bees rushing through the busy streets, i said wt. But interesting.
Nothing to say in Subang Parade, got myself so disappointed to find there's nothing i needed. Second time seeing the Celebrity Fitness centre, maybe it's really time for me to build-up a bit (as what my dardar keep urging me to, but i'm just lazy). Bought a few donuts at Big Apple Donuts, costed like RM9++, my favourite. Great, settled dinner.
Took a small break nearby, thinking of nothing but looked so blurred. Phoned my dardar for quite sometime, trying to teach some basic HTML codes and javascripts that could be used for da boutique webpage, my dardar is a fast-learner, but somehow these codec-jerks fed  up =p. (p.s, actually, dardar, it's much simpler if i could teach you when i'm with you, agreed?) ;D
Went out in the rain, (remembered it was not raining when i got there) hopped on a bus heading to KL Central, texted mum telling her not to worry about me, though i'm in fact doing something very risky, lol, sorry mum. Replied Daigajie. (another person who won't stop worrying me for my own good) =p. Thanks, i'm fine.
Got on the intercity monorail right after that, destination was Sungai Wang. RM2.10 per trip. But i was really feeling the hyper-satisfication for i could at least do something to help my dardar. (Refer to the first pic) Just want to prove that an electric-powered monorail has its driver too :D was kind of grabbing attention when i had my cam-phone in hand taking pictures of the control room. Blek
Sungai Wang station, disboard and rush! Lol, the time was ard 9:15pm, got to speed up. Bumped into those fashion stuff selling shops and boutiques like an Orang Gila. Nope, all those shop keepers gave me a question-marked-expression, "A brand STAGE? Would you spell it please." Wt. So what, i knew you don't have it, and i knew you were anxiously preparing to close your shops ard... =_= Din't have any result, but still told dardar what i had found. Am i really so wrong helping you out and making myself a silly-loving-hubby? But that's what i could do, and i did it.
Super emo on the way back, tried to keep those emo-ness with me and texted dardar as if nothing ever happened... Ya, nothing happened actually, as long as you like the way you are doing then i'm easy. OMG, back at Setia Jaya and was caught in the heavy downpour, wt. Thank God, hoody on the rescue. =p (sorry hoody, i mistook you as a rain-jacket, but hey, you were great, really)
Back home, tried to continue helping out with dardar's webpage but i was really exhausted. Companied dardar until finally this naughty fella was willing to sleep, (you know i always care about you, i never stopped doing it) another lesson on the next morning, okay i'm beat.
Sweetdream everyone.

0 replies: