::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

Last Denial


Hi there, am writing the first post for myself. Creating this blog means something very much important not only for me but also those whom i care, and to state that reason will take AGES.. so just skip it. My life is a boredom beyond the point of the moment i started to know the term lonely, but that's not a problem now.
If i ever ask myself what to blog, then i'm seriously stuck on it... so i'd rather keep my own mouth shut. Being a frequent blogger doesn't mean that i'll post whatever thing that comes into my knowledge, (and that is quite stingy of me >_o). Do find yourself comfortable anywhere within this blog, perhaps a post that matches your favor or a blank corner where you would prefer to rest your eyes on. LOL. Funny question marks popped up? Just a talk.
Internet connection sucks. BOOMs my peaceful night blogging. How BRILLIANT.
Am now having my great life swaying around in Sunway (PJ), studying some kind of awful animation which used to be my greatest aspiration that now becoming my greatest nightmare. Having an inspiration means having a direction, anyone please inspire me? Hax.
But being alive is already the greatest gift, thanks God. Today i had a nice time thinking about what to do in the future, but my brain din't reply me =_= swt swt, what now. Anyway that's not the most important thing to do in my queue listing, cos am changing myself to someone people can adapt more comfortably, (hope it sounds right o.^).
Do check back for more stuffs, mark won't write junks from now on.
Have a nice day.

3 replies:

Anonymous said...

open new blog bcz of??
mind telling? *_o
jus curiouz ##

Kenji said...

Hey hey! Good luck with this blog! And I'll be supporting ya from now too! :D

Mark said...

to joyc3:
ohh! nic2 hav ur surprise visit!! hax. nah, i said "skip it", so juz let it be carried away kay? =p
and ya, this blog wont hav those stupid flooding posts and junk posts.

to Kenji:
hi hi~ ^^
thanks for the wishing, nice to know you neway.. =p
me too! supporting you( i think this comment should post at ur blog instead, hax)