::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

On The Line

"Ask yourself who are you, ask yourself who are you, ask yourself who are you," this question kept leaping up trying to catch me. Whatever, i'm alive then i'm me. Alright let's get the story started. I'm officially back on track, although lately i am actually more focus on writing songs and else and really don't have much to write here these days, so do check out my music blog for what i've been doing then. Swt. These days are tough, been waiting for the result and shockingly i don't want to mention how worried i've been. Thank God for leading me until today, i hand over my worries to His hand so he would mold me into a better person. I know i can't be like Him but, well, i just can't be, being such a great sinner. Just be who i am, mark has been keeping the renewal process up to date, but yet mark is still, the same. Haih. My mum is worried about me, my family is quite stable and anyway i know it needs me back on track, i wont let things wait too long... so, give me a blessing kiss. xD
I've been thinking what is the "responsibility" in life (sorry for being a bit too much thinking way but, maybe i just need to find out what i should hold still until the end... of everything). Yes i know, for some persons this responsibility changes at different stages of life, times we focus on study, we want to work out formulas to keep us from astray. We keep ourselves busy and know what we should do to not disappoint people who look up at us and we know what we are doing is all for our own good. (am i carried away...oh my) And workaholics know what they need to follow on their daily routines, housewives know when to water the plants, and lazy bugger also know what time to sleep and what time to kick the alarm away. And this Mr.Mark, doesn't seem to understand the theory of 'responsibility'. He sleeps when the moon is almost down, and wake up when the morning roosters stopped screaming insane for hours. He go to bath after sunset, and take his lunch when the moon rise. (dinner? oh, before sleep xD). Mark needs a superhuman to rescue him, or better yet, call a f**king football coach to train his discipline. (OK STOP, i'm really carried away.)
Just received a sms from aunt, Ok i know you need time to quiet down. Please remember to seek Lord's name for his guidance. He will hear you when you call. "All that the downtrodden can do is go hoping. After every disappointment they must find fresh reason for hope." Have faith in God. We will pray for you. Good night.
I felt inner content, what else do i say to express my appreciate for you all's caring... thanks.
Anyway something to share here. Read it and tell me what's in your mind.
Isn't it a bit hilarious? These people are requesting for some kind of f**king english teacher and what they want is something like, "chinese speaking only". What they want? Hello sir, you tell me you want me to teach english in chinese? Eh You nak i ajar orang Bahasa Inggeris dengan Bahasa Cina ke? You mana wayar salah pasang? ... xD So next time if i'm putting up a Chinese Teacher Wanted banner, i'd write something like, "english speaking ONLY". ...(sorry for too much sarcasm)...
Back to the title, i have yet to dig it... I'm now 'on the line' and trying to hook myself into somekind of, aspirations? Just know that i really need people to, **piak piak** me in my face with whatever, your hands or your badminton racket or what. Tell me something that is shocking enough to pull me back from my reveries, i wasted enough of my teen age, gotta get up back on track. On the line of a big crisis, and at this moment i realize what true friends are for and they are somehow often invisible to us, and suddenly started spamming our heartbeats when we are going totally a wrong way... thanks buddies, WY WC ZC.
There's one quote to share. "To grow old is obligatory, to grow up is optional"
Thanks for reading!
p.s, somehow i miss dardar, and somehow i miss zhiling ciel and all those great buddies out there, how are you all?

2 replies:

zhi ling said...

huh, it has been some times since i post u a comment uh..~
sorry!
*slap self*
and,
u request some slaps huh?!
*SLAP UUUUU~*
haha,
wake up belum?!
aiyooo
ur daily routine s soooo UNHEALTHY my dear!!
pls fix it back on track as well!
aiks...
and yea, kinda agree with u bout the stupid notice~
*boomed!*
hmmph, u seldom talk bout school and studies uh! show me moreee~

haha, long enuf?
i think dats all...
oh yea, LOVE ur lively descriptions!
miss u lots too...
=)

Kenji said...

Well most of your music are in chinese I can't read la! Just like the chinese speaking only english teacher, I won't understand! xD

Anyway, if you're down, just try and hang out more with friends. I don't know if it works for ya, but it does for me! I have to keep a happy face all the time, so i always lapse into that state whenever I'm with my buddies, but this helps me forget my worries too!

Btw... That line of yours... "i hand over my worries to His hand so he would mold me into a better person" it sounds like a part of a song... think it goes like this:

"Won't You Lord, take a look at our hand,
Everything we have, use it for Your plam,
Won't You Lord, take a look at our heart,
Mold it, refine it, as You set us apart."

Anyway, take care ok!?