::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

Golden Retriever

Sayonara~ i'm going to become a full-time Mr.Mirage!
Time flies, it's already been one month since the reopening of this blog, things seem to be almost crashing into each other again, but i'm not closing down this blog anyway, just that since i can't keep myself up-to-date after i got back to hometown where i don't have a 24hours internet access, looking forward for my reappearance bah! I can tell you guys that i'm actually missing my personal time alone here in PJ and yet i do miss home, miss my old bed that makes me fall asleep whenever i'm on it and i miss my lovely piano back there, of course, my dearest mum, i miss you, so i'm going back enjoying my quite long holiday, whilst having to settle certain things before until i get back to being a KL-dude. Stay in touch! (for those who have my contact number and for those who DON'T, copy down 0127596808)
xD i'm afraid that i will be missing a lot of fun here since KL PC Fair is just by the end of this week and i really have to walk away from that (sobs, but neway i don't really need anything at the moment), and the concert of David Archuleta! And the Easter Day Special Worship Sunday! And the old friends gathering at Pavillion Mall this weekend too! Arrg, so a lot of missed things... but i will be back larr.. everyone's going home anyway, so why stay here and rot myself...WHOA.. and i'm really going to miss some big things... (not to mention here anyway). For friends who are going to return hometown *especially* my closest friends, all the best, and becareful ya! Don't let me catch you becoming all-chubby when you return then~ haxhax
So the time hits 10.00a.m now, ask me what's my mood now? I can simply tell you that i'm really in 'tension', for that i'm actually still half-awake and i'm very hungry =p. Well friends, it is kind of blessing to be knowing you and to be having YOU leaving comments on my very little stuffs here and there, if you are checking back often, just drop any message on the wall over there, YEA, and i'll read'em when i got the chance to keep this blogging track updated.
I'll be writing more songs when i'm back to hometown, hmm, it's like, becoming my part-time job rather than just a hobby since i find myself kind of 'obsessed' in it. Just created myself an account in http://cn.streetvoice.com to share just very limited number of music, inspired by one of my old friend Loon Hai brother, who is now working in China and also actively involved in band performance and also other music affiliates. It's really interesting and i'm having great fun getting in touch of people from the musics come-n-go and things like that, being overwhelmed sometimes ya~ haha, but that's just a thought. Wt. God blesses, i'll work hard on it and hopefully one day someone might be singing my songs O.O (why not myself? coz my voice simply is HORRIFYING TERRIFYING and INTENSIFYING... lol)
Check back for updates then, ciao! (hasta la vista, never used this in my blog, it means see you later~)

YA! SEE YOU LATER!
thanks for reading.

2 replies:

Kenji said...

Wow!? So brave you actually left your handphone number on your blog!? But ANYWAY... Haha take care la! And enjoy yourself! Give yourself a good pat on your back and relax back home, wherever that is! :D

PS: You have been Mr. Mirage these past weeks regardless anyway haha!!

Cedric Ang said...

mark .. im gonna text u when i get back, ok ?