::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

Big Bang Boom

You don't wanna know what is the title about, but i'm gonna tell you what happened and something which the title is related to. And please, just ignore the image beside, that one, i think it's just too horrifying to put up the picture, because i understand that my blog readers consists of minors too XD XD.
The thing i'm going to tell was about what happened a day before this, posting this only today and i have my own reasons to tell. Save the junks, i go straight to point. Bang my head, somewhere close to forehead. Was actually fixing the plugs and wires just below my computer table, just then when i was about to get up, perhaps because of my clumsiness, my head knocked onto the corner of the table (just to mention that the table din't knock me, but i did =p). I saw Mrs.RED. It was so damned horrible i tell you, but atleast Mrs.RED din't splash or sprinkled all over.
Was so scared and i stunned there for a couple of seconds before i came into feedback reaction, i reached for Mr.Tissue and pressed him on Mrs.RED so he could stop her from keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love~ XD I was worried if more Mrs.REDs would come out and play, then i brought along many Mr.Tissues with me and hurried to the clinic nearby. (Sorry dardar, i'm sorry really sorry that i still joked with it) Some people saw me in this state but they just, kept walking and walking and walking, this is the world~ Got in to the afternoon clinic and was fortunate that there was not many waiting patients, (even if there were, hey i was in emergency!). Then a brown-eyed nurse took me into the room and shut the door. OMG Haha, the feeling i had at that moment was just excited. Doctor din't speak anything, just asked if i felt any uneasiness or discomfort, it was the nurse who asked many questions.
"Ahh, eh what happened?"
"No lar, knocked my head on the computer table."
"I ask you ahh, Were you trying to suicide boy?"
"Haha, no no no. Accident only lar."
"How come you can knock your head on the... computer table?"
"Was doing something under the table, and when i wanted to stand up then knocked loh."
"So careless ar you, you wait here i bersih your wound first, don't move ah."
...after a minute...
"Eh boy, so busy tekan tekan, cari awek u ke?"
"Haha...no lah"
Talking to another nurse, "This boy ar, nak awek tak nak nyawa lagi, tengok dia macam ni masih senyum lagi hah..." and blah blah blah...
"...(speechless)..."
I was texting my dardar that moment, the nurse tried to peek what i was typing in my phone. HEY. Oh well was quite awkward too coz the doctor was staring at me all the way, sorry for keep pressing lar... After treating the wound, (luckily i din't get a whole-head bandage) walked out and said thank you. Waited a while to pay for my visit T_T. RM40, i'd rather bleed my head than bleed my wallet. XD Just joking, i'm alright.
Hmm, the rest of the day was spent quite boringly... Nothing to do except talk talk with dardar and wander around inside my room LOL. Network was better, but not too good either.
(Don't worry dardar, i'll take care myself.)
And the entire story is about Big Bang Boom (you got the relation now?) =D.

p.s, had to wear a cap, coz can't comb my hair without bathing, i cant wet it. Luckily may hair is quite long so the wound can't really be seen...
but litat i wont go out shopping also... wind blow blow then the hair fly fly also will reveal it...
p.p.s, It was proven that Mr.Tissue was able to control Mrs.RED from having too much fun.

XD. Thanks for reading

2 replies:

Kenji said...

HAHAHA u have a really funny way of describing a disaster... well close to it! I don't think it was life threatening, but it is painful! xD

In any case, glad nothing serious happened!

Mark said...

ya it was not life-threatening as well~ im alive! XD
must be fun describing some kind of disastrous thing like this, so people wont worry while reading coz my mind is still v clear n "malfunctioning" kaka~~

thx for concern too ^