::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

The Daily Error

What error occurs daily? Or, what errors occur daily? You never expect someone who is so yellow to follow you everywhere and giving you the chubby silly look of him, telling you how far and how fast he can make you cover, appearing before every movie in every theatre warning you to switch your phone to silent mode, yet giving you big jugs of pop-errors instead of the enjoyable popcorns. You got a whole world of market, and whole bank of cash, but you also have a whole system of service errors, so you say, we should be proud to have you as the smartest choice?
What's more is that, he is everywhere to be found, singing the most annoying tune, haunting you from nightmares to day-horror. So what? Don't give me that kind of irritating face, joking with me with barring my number trying to keep me follow you all the way, it's not funny. Obviously I'm talking about the famous Yellowman who gives me so much trouble, producing the superbly frustrating errors everyday. I just want to make calls, send a simple SMS, how daring you are to bar me even instantly after i've reloaded! Not for minutes but for hours, i mean, how could you! But can i blame you, since i need you, but you are such troublemaker, i don't want to sing "Welcome to my life", i'd love to bang this song "Bad Day", especially dedicated to you, Mr Yellow!
XD XD
I don't think it's the only occuring error, there's another one. M country's widest networking system which 'streams' across streets and towns, providing both wired and wireless services. Lately you introduced your famous broadband, and we all got so excited. Luckily you are not yellow, but sadly, you are blue, so nothing much in difference. Both you fella are so damned chubby and slow, first i got blocked sending sms or making calls, and you this super big hyppo is so slow and lazy to help me connect to internet. Nuff* I had so much flames sparking on my head, you see them? Now you know why i have to post this, i hate yellow and blue.
In the old days, i used to download a 3MB music document just within 2 minutes, it was at the beginning period of my subscription to your service, and later you became lazy to move yourself, i had to manually "boost" you with all the 3rd party softwares, and pull you along on my progress bar. You had me spending enjoyable time finish watching the entire movie, and when i returned and was so stunned by what you did to my downloads (Guys, know what?). First my music download stopped halfway and not moving on, second my instant messenger got signed out, that was when i realize, mr blue made me DISCONNECTED! Very well done.
And then i tried bearing with you, and you repeated the same condition several times for a continuously 4 hours. Wt. I'm done with you this time, after my subscription period with you is over i will kick you far away to Africa, yes, why not a nice and cute hyppo stay there and never come back again? LOL. But im so "tied up" with you coz i have no choice but to rely on you.
What to do?
Sighs.

The End.
Thank you for reading [The Daily Error].

3 replies:

Kenji said...

HAHAHA Digi sucks!! Or I dunno... I hate the reload system... But the prepaid one charge you so much like an ass... Dunno about the blue hippo! But shitmyx sucks too! after coming to canada, I will cry with malaysian's broadband! >_>

Mark said...

Agreed!
lol, had to bear with them...
the chubby fellas~