::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

Reversed Walking

And i'm blogging again, trying to keep up the traffic while doing what i should be doing. I ought that today was going to rain again, but it did
 not continued falling, which made the weather not as chilly as days before (i don't like warm weather, but that's the climate in Malaysia). Was lazy to go out and take lunch, woke up from my cozy bed around 2p.m and realized that my stomach was seriously growling in anger (paiseh lerrr). Fed her with McDelivery which came within 15 minutes, the time showed 2.35p.m. Companied dardar a while, and still discussing about the ISSHHly phone stuffs, the brain was getting so jam-packed with that, but i felt somehow glad for my dardar too. (later you got yourself so involved in your personal conflicts and had me ignored for around 2 hours+, dint you know when i wanted to do something but was helpless, how i felt my uselessness... i were there for you, did you need me to be there?) Fed up of waiting, again randomly browsed around and got a new friend by accident.
Was browsing in dardar's webpage and saw jason leaving comment, mistook it as one of my buddies and only realize he's a PG dude, namely jason too. XD, big misunderstanding. Had a brief chat and shared some opinions about love, well i don't want to touch about this topic here. 5.24p.m, dardar phoned and told me you wanted to go for swimming, and not with other words hanged the call. After texted dardar asking to becareful, somehow i felt strong emptiness again, but that was not a big deal for me, i'm alright. Got my homework done, and had some nice chat with old friends. BIG MISUNDERSTANDING AGAIN, mistook farnheaven.blogspot.com as the blog of chaofarn, and it's been quite some time...Holy mistake i've made, sorry chaofarn (and special apologize for the owner of this blog, i'd remove you from my linking since i don't know you at all XD). Case closed, blek.
That's the present i received from Klang Jaya Gospel Hall's TeenScene, for celebrating my 18s birthday (last year!.. XD), however was damned happy upon receiving it (and it was last week's stuff and i belated posting =p). I think it's designed by my cousin Joyce again, for she's really awsome in making decorative stuffs and those pretty accessories. Thanks! Making me holding it from the beginning of the activity until the end of it, was IN FACT quite embarrassed... haax
Night fell, went out for dinner with fengjian, texted dardar with the strong feeling of missing something, no reply. (The time was around 8p.m, d swimming pool shouldve closed by then, know how worried and anxious i was?) Forget it, had a very slow dinner and sorry to make fengjian waited me (part of the reason me eating so slow was becuz worriness got me so carried away). Finally dardar phoned but i dint get it, texted me saying nothing but telling me not to worry, WASSUP!!!??. wt. The rest of the night i wasn't really enjoying myself, until dardar sang me my favourite song "Zui Xing Fu De Shi" by Rachel Liang, had to admit that dardar actually has a very nice voice~ Lov'ya. (F**K, i din't know whats wrong and you had me stunned there for another long time, but i really don't mind, just want to tell you i was worried, DAMNED worried). Things got fine afterwards, just to mention.
Took a cold bath before writing this post, texted mum too.

(p.s, the whole day i dint text my friends at all, am i blindfolded by love and emo?)
(p.p.s, but for those people who cares about me, actually i miss you all too...)
(p.p.p.s, i'm alright! Perfectly alright XD)

4 replies:

Kenji said...

*pat pat* sometimes our significant other don't understand our worries... But sometimes, I understand that we don't give enough space for them too! xD

So don't fret about it!! :D

Mark said...

*APPLAUSE*
*SECOND ROUND OF APPLAUSE*

p.s, lucky you dint ignore me too
=p

im alright, so hope everyone knows this coz mark is no longer the emo king, now a sunny-boy ^^

(p.p.s, sorry ahh Emo-Queen, want divorce with you dy XD XD)

zhi ling said...

ahhaa..u are so damn cute....
emo queen pulak..
-.='''

and hey, u are wrong!
u do text me!
rmb?
=P

hmph, about ur love stuff,
i noe u need to be alone sometimes, esp love is a very personal thingy. u ve done a very good job in ur own self esteem. am goin to learn from u~ =)

buck up, sunny boy!!
and, pls dun torture ur stomach again, or else it will be striking, just how she did to me..
T___T

Kenji said...

Ehhh why would I be ignoring ya when u didn't do anything to me!? =.=