::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

Questions In Mind

"If a brain can stop functioning and stop thinking, why couldn't a heart stop beating and stop feeling?", it was then i began to stop thinking too much nonsenses and try to focus on my life essentials, avoiding all kinds of emotion decks, just be myself in my own rules. What i've been busy at? Reading my previous posts about my former classmates and you would get the answers, but what else did i do other than writing. I bleed it out.
Been randomly browsing around checking if there's something that i could do to further enhance my networking skills, or somehow what else could i do that may help with my dardar's stuffs. It's raining out there right now, weather is chilly but i'm not on my shirt (pants ya), for me i'm really someone who generates great amount of body heat (and finally i did find someone who is hotter than i'm, hot in the sense of body heat and sexually attractiveness, guess who? question me XD). Bought a few mobile phone magazines trying to give my dardar some information which might get helpful as dardar is going to get a new phone to replace the stupid broken old mobile, (it ended up you'd already got your choices in your mind, but anyway i'm still up to the help, right?).
Hates messenger, it either prevent me from signing in, or just keep delaying my outgoing messages and making my precious contacts nudging me for not receiving my replies, SOBS, i dint ignore you all, alright? BLAME MY NETWORK XD. Maybe i should really clear up my contact list which seems a bit junky, with a whole bunch of inactive contacts whom i never ever chatted before, or only once or twice.
Time flies so fast until i din't realize it's already March, the SPM result of those form5 graduates is coming out REAL SOON, am worrying about it so much coz dardar is also one of them. My own result was quite UNSATISFYING and i was really not proud of it, and also for myself. After the result is out, really look forward to be together with my dardar, (i'm SERIOUSLY confident with you, but no matter what, you have me with you kay "winks").
It's getting so late now, and the rain never seems to slow down. It's time to work!
My mind is breaking down... a lot of questions bumping my forehead trying to intrude my brain and keep me thinking, hey stop it! Leave me blank-minded alright? Going crazy thinking and thinking, how hilarious am i doing myself a silly guy having funny plans about future, and future, and future...
SLEEP is the best solution.

p.s, Should i go for gym?

6 replies:

zhi ling said...

start practising a healthy lifestyle first, before considering into going for gym larh bro!
sleep on time and eat on time!!
=)
oops, i sounded like daigaje again...
dunwan!

hmmph, i hate msn for its junky contact list too... but never think of clearing it up, it's part of ur memory lerh wei~
sis goin to get her spm result as well. u have me as ur companion. let's worry together =P

u really did alot for ur dardar uh~
sweet neh~..hehe..

hmm, it's late...gotta sleep now. will view thru ur other posts, very soon.

Anonymous said...

mark, u look old wif tt spcs! :p

Kenji said...

Haha! You're just like me when I was in Malaysia... going around the house half naked... but yeah! SPM is nothing la... it's the result after that which counts! So look at the brighter future! :P

I understand how u felt though about thinking too much... sometimes it gets overwhelming and gahhh! Btw... don't go to gym unless u are seriously committed to going 3 times a week or something... otherwise it's a waste of time and money! xD

Mark said...

...(clearing throat)
HEYYY!..lol, how du know im not serious committed to frequent gym? hax, nice guess.
Yea, spm may be not the most important factor but for my dardar, its a very decisive point whether he can study nearby me or further away from me...haiz...
thanks ! looking at the brighter future!
XD

Kenji said...

LOL... I was just saying... not sure if you really are committed or not! xD

But ooo~ All the best for ur dardar for sure! Haha be sure to update us on what happen, kay!? xD

Mark said...

are we kindof chatting in this comment page...haax~

just hope to build up my body and be the bodyguard for my dardar
=p, just hope~