::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

Me and my blablabla

Nobody tagged me from anywhere, that's a poor thing, but after seeing Kenji's blog on how he carefully described his 25 random stuffs, hmm, maybe i'd do something like that too! XD. Just for fun and i'm sure you're going to be really shocked of what you never knew before! (btw it's so random, so please view'em so randomly too) =p I'm going to start, so are you ready? (Here we go!) =_="

1. I'm eating corn-filled bread, after having a very filling dinner, and i plan to cook a pack of maggie later, and finish one orange right after that. But i don't think i'd be full by then, so my kaya bread is standing by. I'm a BIG eater. *BITES*

2. I feel so proud of myself when i'm typing without looking at the keyboard, just like now.

3. My favourite colour was orange, then orange made me so rascal, so i followed black. Black made me so hot, so now i turned shirtless. Shirtless made me so sexy, so i return to orange. But i have only one orange shirt at the moment, so i had to fall back to my black parade.

4. I prefer the coke from McD, Zinger burger from KFC, mushy soup from PizzaHut, and finally curly fries from A&W. These would make the perfect match for my fast food meal. Ah ya, forgot one thing, and a mixed icecream from Yogi-Yogi. mmm, BEST!

5. I'm punctual, but please adjust your watch backwards 30 minutes.

6. You know what? I'm a virgin and YET. =p

7. My dardar likes love letters with strawberry flavor, and i love 'em in chocolate.

8. FOOD is my best leisure, sleeping comes next. Waking up is the least favoured.

9. My favourite japan manga... a lot! From CardCaptor Sakura to GetBackers, and D-Grayman. I enjoy these a lot, and my favourite cartoon is Totally Spies, and now i'm trying to understand Spongbob SquarePants... XD

10. Guess what, i sleep naked. O.O Yes, but not with anyone around of course... additionally, i don't wear bottoms nowadays and i don't feel any awkward. Any Hi-5?

11. I'm always confuse which comes first: an egg or a chicken? =p

12. And i'm VERY picky at eating fussy food, the top blacklisted are fish, grapes, oranges and also rambutan. Or basically i don't eat them, for goodness sake, no bones and no seeds, thank you.

13. I never buy clothes for myself except for two pieces of them, most of them are bought by my dearest aunt, but my mum did pay for them.

14. Yes, about food again, coz im hungry right now. At home you won't find my plate having more than 2 kinds of dishes, and i eat a kind by a kind. I have this weird habit of eating things not altogether... u won't need to wash my plate, basically it's as shiny as it was before i used it.

15. You can ask me this question anytime and i'll give you the same answer: "Are you sure?", my answer is always, "I'm telling you what i know, if you don't believe, go ask the rest."

16. I might look like a serial rapist according to my friends, but actually i'm a cereal rabbit. XD

17. dOTA and Warcraft is definitely not my type, since i'm anti-bloodshed, and i'm more into wonderland than horror fantasy, and also, i'm not a good fighter. YES, i played Fairyland.

18. Don't be surprised or stunned when i forget what i said the last second, my brain is not a hard-disk, it's only a flash memory, and i'm very forgetful (but people say i'm not careful at all). XD

19. I'm looking for a part-time job, somewhere around KL, PJ or Subang. Any1 could help? thx

20. My body weight has never changed for 5 years consecutively. 45KG... haiz~

21. I'm not a cry baby anymore, but still i really can't help sobbing after watching movies. Here's a brief list of what made me tears: Titanic, Quill, Armegeddon, Nanny McPhee, Rattatouille, Monster Inc, Kungfu Panda, Orphanage, Money Not Enough 2, P.S I Love You, Marley & Me.

22. Mark is very sick of what he wears now, and he is absolutely a fashion dumbo. Check out his wardrobe and you only find black and white, coz he doesn't know how to play mix and match.

23. Mark reads too much Weasley fiction novels until his mind is very not realistic thinking.











*and i'm thinking of plugging-off my head... you guys tried it before? it won't work, why?*

24. I'm really glad that all my friends are true friends, and they really care a lot. I thank God for giving me such good friend circle, and bless all of you who are reading this. Appreciate!

25. Trust me, my boy-boy-looking face did me a block by the night club watchers... *SOBS*

You bet! Now you are tagged! haha, above are all funny stuffs that may earn a laugh or a glare... kiki, just for fun. By the way, these blablabla are facts. If you have a question, refer to No. 15. Thanks for reading!

p.s, and hey, NUKE ME WITH A COMMENT! XD

5 replies:

William aka Grey said...

u shoul eat more la...i almost come to 60 ady lo...lol xD
i think many ppl din wear bottom to sleep.Pants are on ok~~
i used to cry also,simply put me in a room by myself, loliness will make it faster..
and i will follow u~~
waiitng for it~~

Kenji said...

Ohhh geez! So many about food! Dang you! Every one I read made me wanna go back and eat malaysia food! The makanan here sucks big time! Gahhh! But have to live with it haih~

Lol... choco letter... Geez! No letters for me, period! But ohhh manga! I love manga!! Of course I have to be lame and follow Naruto and Bleach of course! But i love DN Angel, Lagoon Engine, Suikoden, Ghost 07, Katekyou Hitman Reborn and a bunch of other! xD

I have to hi-5 with ya on 10! On both account! But by the way... What's Fairyland!? Gotta look it up! xD

Haha I LOVE nanny McPhee! But think the few movies that made me cry are: Love of Siam, Tae guk Gi, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, and others that I don't remember now!

And what the going night club!? What's the legal age in malaysia!? Here need to be 21! ><

Hoho my long ass comment... But yes! Thanks for humouring us with your meme! xD

Anonymous said...

meoww~

hi, im cereal rabbit

Mark said...

to the Hot greyish tHinker:
man, my body condition does not allow me to gain anymore weigh coz i'm at the-end-of-puberty! gosh, hate this.
ya, but i never seen someone not wearing bottom... to sleep? well that has something to do with the hot-touch weather in Malaysia too, but basically sleeping shirtless you fall asleep easier, as long as no1 is doing u a handgun. LOL
loneliness is not the main reason for crying, i sometimes cry because i'm in a crowd and felt somehow lost... din know why, but now i no longer cry so easily, thanks to dardar for giving me a lecture of "How to swallow". Ya, i mean, how to swallow tears... r u thinking somewhere else? XD
thanks for following!

to the Long Ass Kenji:
Wassup dude! yea, i was so damned in starvation when i blogged this masterpiece, so it is quite contaminated with food ya, they made you a HUNGARIAN? xD
fairyland online, it's something that i played three times, since form3... kinda liked it but somehow it took me too much time and people could simply buy tokens to get leveling-speed-up, then i lost interest... F**king P2P system.
Love Of SIAM!! TAT's hot man! i cried for that too... it's really too sad at the end lar... haiz...
p.s, just to mention that actually i cried for pokemon too =p opps~
legal age to clubbing in Mal? 18
and i definitely look less than that... T_T

meme? xD