::Welcome:: Thanks for dropping by.

A little bit to share, not much, but again i'm hoping to receive your replies, just anything in your mind.

Have a nice time. Have a great day.

Once Again


i said, that i won't make you lonely
anywhere, i'll just be there for you
and i said, i could take away your worries
and wait you till the end
(Chorus)
But no matter what i said, i've made you feeling lonely
keeping you to stay, and leaving you to worry
what else can i say, what else do i take
when i'm the one who says i love you
no matter what i said, you don't deserve a sorry
everything you gave, was more than all my stories
i tried to keep myself awake, reading all your touch and grace
can i love you once again

you'r there, everytime i'm thinking all of you
i don't care, and i ain't just saying for you
everyday, you'r part of me in every single way
just everything i care (*rpt chorus)

i did not mean to walk away, but i was just afraid
afraid of being empty, afraid of you'd leave me there
i don't think so much again, again and again
you'r there with me a day and a day
and i've never cried since you went away
i just don't know who i am
my love for you is not just a play
and i know i'd do my best to be there
with you ~ once again

This is the fifth song i wrote for my dardar. (i'm not good in doing anything for you but i'm really not simply making compromises... in the near future i don't know what will happen, and i'm happy that i'm so worried of you all the time, but i'm disappointed at myself that nothing i could do to be with you. To be with you, i do not wish for all the good moments or sweet time, just spending time with you is enough for me. Maybe i really think a lot, for our future, for our dreams, for everything around you and me, isn't that bad right? My love is not a greatest love, even i am not a great person doing great things, i just love you. When i'm saying these i'm really not wanting you to understand whatever i say, i just want to let you know how much you mean to me. We've gone through the stages of suspicious, argues and even ignorance.. and many more problems that i had thought of, your future, your everything and how i can be with you just like how we are now. Too much thinking won't help, i know, i'm working hard too. Don't be stressed out and feeling emotional because i'm here, i miss you. Even though at times i really can't control myself from thinking further and further, i'm always reminded that you are there with me too. Just want to say thank you dardar, i'm not anybody but you are really somebody for me. P.s, i love you.)

4 replies:

JasonZ33 said...

Nice lyrics, I would say, like what you had written before.I don't really know what is happening between you and your dar dar, but love will conquer everything! Gambateh YA~~

Kenji said...

I can really tell the love that you're pouring out as you wrote this. My heart is there for ya man! I hope you and your dardar will be happy forever! I have to say, your dardar is one heck of a lucky guy to have someone who love him so! :D

Like jason said... Good luck!

Mark said...

Jason:
the lyrics isnt too good, it is nothing but what i want to say... badly, this song is the first one that is not being 'designed' before publishing... updating the song in my markormusic blog soon.
Actually, nothing happen between me and dardar lar... just feel like, im loving dardar n yet not fully providing the complete vitamins everyday...
thanks, love conquers everything!
XD you too~ GAMBATE!

Kenji:
yea, i'm vomiting my love... instead of pouring out..kaka
thanks for ur blessing, i think i'm the heck of lucky guy to be with dardar mia~ dardar's greater than i'm...
p.s, single is the best? hehe

joyc3:
updating la...but definitely not this site...